Follow Us On Facebook HERE
KREWE OF ACADIANA, INC.
FIRST ANNUAL COOK-OFF
WE NEED FOOD TEAMS!!
Let's connect with each other, whether with
family, friends, employees, or business accounts!
We hope that "you" can cook, would like to cook,
would love to hug a cook, or munch out with your cook!
Acadiana is all about giving back into the community.
What better way to do this than to have a "Cook-Off"
with the winner being your charity of choice?
Bring your pot, bring your appetite, bring your taste buds and come on down to the Lafayette Downtown Parking Tower on Sunday, October 2, 2011 and participate in the first annual Krewe of Acadiana Cook-Off.
We're shaking it up "Louisiana Style" with downhome ingredients, friendly tasters, and good old family fun. We've kept it simple with only two Grand Prize Categories.....Sweet or Savory!! It doesn't get any better than that.
And to give a little competition to our "future chefs" of Acadiana, we've added a Childrens' Category..."Favorite After School Snack". Don't count the calories with these snacks. We are ready to taste whatever the children can come up with!
We have added a little twist to the "Contribution Concept".
1. Each entered team will designate their favorite charity.
2. Each Charity will have its own Contribution Box.
3. Each taster (paid entrant) will be able to vote for their choice of winner by adding any amount of dollars to their favorite teams' Contribution Box.
4. Once the Professional Judges have determined the winner, the dollar contributions and the judges' decision will be tabulated and the winner will be announced.
5. The Winner in each category (Sweet, Savory, Children) will have his/her Contribution Box totalled up and the Krewe of Acadiana will match the dollar amount and present a check to the Charity of their Choice.
If interested in entering the cook-off, we have enclosed our "Competition Rules". Please contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns that you may have. No questions?? Well, then just mail the entry form/fee and start the process. You will be contacted as soon as they are received.
SET UP TIME FOR COMPETITORS: 10:00-12:00 Noon
TIME OF COOK-OFF: 1:00-5:00 P.M.
DATE OF COOK-OFF: Sunday, October 2, 2011
PLACE OF COOK-OFF: Lafayette Downtown Parking Garage
ENTRY FEE: $250.00 per team
Download the complete package HERE